Sunday 15 June 2014

France patchwork - Quilt Mystere

I am a member of France Patchwork (FP) which has lots of benefits for me. Four times a year there is a wonderful magazine which features patterns and textile art from some wonderful designers.
Also, several times a year we have a Journee d'amitie (literally translated to a friendship day) where members here in the department of Finistere get together and make something. We get a kit to make a project , take our picnic and spend the day together happily sewing. Jeanne is my very close friend with whom I spend a lot of time sewing and driving around the countryside to various patchwork events. I will post more about our escapades in due course! We laugh a lot together and practice my French and (occasionally!!!) Jeanne practices her English!
This is my version of the Quilt Mystere from FP for the 2012/13 year.






No comments:

Post a Comment