Saturday 6 September 2014

A new cushion and a new experience!

There is a new cushion on the armchair now. It is the latest in my idea of having lots of cushions in all different techniques to add interest to a drab sofa. They are taking a long time to acquire!!


This was a pattern form the France Patchwork magazine which had about 30 of these made into a quilt.

The new experienmce was a trip out to sea from Roscoff on the motor sailing boat owned by our friends Rudolf & Karin. I was a bit scared I must admit but it was a beautiful day and we had a wonderful trip. I was allowed to take the rudder for a lot of the journey and, thanks to the sea sickness tablets I was fine. Here is a piccie of the boat and of Ron with Rudolf at the helm!



It was a shame we didn't do any fishing but there's always another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment