Saturday 1 August 2015

Back again......

After almost a year of silence I am back to my blog. I have now had a Facebook page for several months and seem to be keeping up with that! So that I can post more about some things I have decided to put stuff on the blog and link it with my Facebook page.... so let's give it a go.

This week saw the arrival of our new sofa and chair.


To celebrate we had a 'sofa warming' evening with Karin and Rudolf. A bottle of champagne and a lovely meal, mainly cooked for us by Ron! How wonderful it is to have a husband who cooks!!

Rudolf and Ron are planning a fishing trip on Monday, weather permitting, for a BBQ Monday evening. Karin has a contingency plan of fish already caught and frozen just in case they let us down on the day!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Je découvre avec plaisir que tu as un blog !!!
    Je viens de le visiter un petit peu... et il me reste encore beaucoup de pages à voir !!!
    Bel été
    Claudine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salut Claudine. Je suis désolé que mon blog est en anglais! Je essaie d'écrire ma page Facebook en français, peut-être que je vais essayer de poster sur mon blog en français aussi! Parfois c'est trop difficile!

      Delete