Monday 14 July 2014

More finished projects!

I am doing well at the moment finishing off things. I think my stitching will slow down a bit now as I have made a promise to myself to do more of the dreaded and hated boring housework and not get so easily sidetracked by other, much more interesting things. I'm aiming to do chores in the mornings and stitching in the afternoons. On verras! (We will see)

I finished the little wallet made from the machine crazy fabric we made at the Loperec group.



I also made a little piece of bunting.


This is for the president of our Finistere group of France Patchwork. As she has to give up the presidency this year we have all been asked to make one piece of bunting decorated on one side and with our names on the other side to give her to remember her time as president. As there are usually about 150 of us at each patchwork day we should have a lovely long string of bunting to hang up!

Also, the second FWSQ block is finished.


Jeanne and I are off to the exhibition of the patchwork group at Kerlouan tomorrow. We are taking a picnic and meeting friends at the beach to eat together before we all go to the expo! Fingers crossed for the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment