Saturday 9 March 2013

A Beautiful Day!

A good day to start my blog. The sun is shining and perhaps at last spring has arrived!
I had some help this morning when I was hanging out the washing....


I think she was happy with the way I did it, she surveyed the results from on high!


This is Emmy, my beautiful little cat. She is my companion on and off throughout the day although she takes time off from looking after me to catch a few mice and explore the neighbourhood.

Once the washing was blowing in the breeze I went to the English conversation group which we have once a month in the village. I go to the group to meet people not to learn English!! It is a good way to meet French people and to help them learn English. Today we learnt how to draw a face, the lesson was given in English of course. Here is my effort, I am trying to learn to be more arty with a paintbrush.......a needle is sooooo much easier!


Then I finished off a family of little owls I have made for a friend in England.



No comments:

Post a Comment