Sunday 5 January 2014

Back to Blogging!

I have been so bad at updating my blog. My computer decided to go on a go-slow (not surprising as it was almost 12 years old) and uploading photos was a real problem.  In addition I lost my password details but have now found where I had hidden a copy! I now have a new computer which is so fast I can't keep up with it!

I have been very bust stitching away, I have joined a group doing patchwork by machine in addition to my hand patchwork group. The group meets in the Monts d'Arree so it is a bit of a journey. We go for the whole day twice a month ( I go with two friends from Roscoff and we take it in turns to drive) and take a picnic lunch.

This is the first thing I produced.


We all took a small amount of 4 different fabrics and cut them with a rotary cutter into the shapes. Then, we all swapped pieces so we had 64 different ones. then we made our quilts. This one is now Emmy's and is on her rocking chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment