Sunday 26 January 2014

Snippets Bag

On Friday Jeanne, Janine and I had a girls day out. We went to St Brieuc, which is a bit of a way to go to two large material shops, it was heaven! I saw a pattern for a beautiful cat quilt in Lynette Anderson's book  'It's quilting Cats and Dogs' and I found some material during our trip which will be perfect!



Whenever I go to my patchwork groups I am always trying not to leave the little bits of thread and fabric I produce around on the floor. At the moment i have a little plastic pot which I take but then I saw this great snippets bag in a magazine so here is the one I have just finished!


The little bag on the table is full of rice to make it heavy enough to hold the bag.

Tonight we are off to a birthday celebration for our friend Karin. Ron is taking his piano to provide some music for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment